Türr István Museum
|2 000 Ft||1 000 Ft||1 000 Ft|
Additional fees, discounts:
|Guided tour||5 000 Ft|
|Guided tour in a foreign language||8 000 Ft|
Museum education session
Museum education session
|Family ticket (2 adults +2-3 children)||4 000 Ft|
|Adult day ticket||2 500 Ft|
|Student/senior day ticket||1 250 Ft|
|Taking photographs at the exhibition places (2 hours exclusive access)||5 000 Ft/helyszín/alkalom|
Day tickets can be purchased at all our exhibition venues.
With our day tickets, all exhibition venues can be visited within 48 hours of the first validation.
The discount day required by law at our exhibitions: the last Saturday of each month.
When purchasing a discounted ticket, no other discount can be validated.
Government Decree 132/2011 (VII.18.) on the amendment of the Government Decree 194/2000. (XI. 24.) on the discounts for visitors to museum institutions.
Government Decree acting on the basis of the authorization received in Act CXL of 1997 in Section 100 (1) (b) on Museum Institutions, Public Library Services and Public Education, acting within the scope of duties specified in the Constitution, Section 35 (1) (b), shall order the following:
- § Government Decree 194/2000 (XI. 24.) (hereinafter: R.) Section 2 (1) to (4) on discounts for visitors to museum institutions are replaced by the following provisions:
(1) A national of a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (hereinafter referred to as ‘EEA national’) may attend the permanent and temporary exhibitions of museum institutions free of charge, provided that:
- a) a minor under the age of 6,
(b) a disabled person pursuant to Act XXVI of 1998 Section 4 (a) on the rights and equal opportunities of persons with disabilities (hereinafter: disabled person),
- c) accompanies a disabled person (maximum 1 person),
- d) has a professional pass issued by the Minister,
- e) a member of a national public collection professional organization with at least 400 members,
- f) a teacher working in public education,
- g) is 70 years of age or older.
(2) An EEA citizen may attend the permanent exhibitions of museum institutions free of charge on a day specified by the museum institution on one weekend of each month, provided that:
- a) has not yet reached the age of 26,
(b) accompanies a person under the age of 18 to whom he/she is a close relative (up to 2 persons) in accordance with the Civil Code of 1959. IV, Section 685 (b)
(3) The following EEA nationals may attend the permanent and temporary exhibitions of museum institutions at a discount of 50%:
- a) from the age of 6 until the age of 26,
- b) over 62 years of age,
(c) one or two persons accompanying at least two persons under the age of 18 – a close relative according to Act IV to the Civil Code of 1959, Section 685 (b), except in the case of Section (2) (b).
(4) According to Act VIII of 1991, Section 1 on the State Holiday of the Republic of Hungary, the exhibitions of museum institutions may be visited free of charge on national holidays regardless of nationality.
- § The R. 2. § (6), the words “maintainer” are replaced by the words “manager”.
- § This Decree shall enter into force on the 8th day following its promulgation.
- § This Decree shall expire on the day following its entry into force.
Budapest, 18 July, 2011