1999-2004 Department of Ethnography and Cultural Anthropology, University of Szeged, Department of Ethnography
1998-1999 Pályakezdő Fiatalok Esély Foundation Handicraft and Service Vocational School, Budapest, leather goods maker
1994-1998 Secondary School of Commerce and Hospitality, Dunaújváros, catering major
1 September, 2021 Türr István Museum and Bácska Cultural Centre
1 September, 2004 Türr István Museum
2004- Baja area: small-scale craftsmen, ethnic coexistence, lower clergy, agricultural ethnography, socio-ethnography, lifestyle history, research on legal folk traditions and customs
2002-2004 Banat, Jazovo: Traditional sheep farming
2002-2003 Transylvania, Magyarlapád: The traditional order of peasant animal husbandry
1999-2001 Lendava region: Village bands
Superintendent of the ethnographic museology group on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources (2019)
Secretary of the Nationality Research Department of the Hungarian Ethnographic Society (2012)
Tárkány Szücs Ernő Legal Cultural Historical and Legal Ethnographic Research Group (2011)
Bács-Kiskun County Subject Specialist of Intellectual Cultural Heritage (2011)
VEAB Working Group on History of Handicraft (2010)
Bárdos Ferenc Local Knowledge Club (2007)
Hungarian Ethnographic Society (2005)
– Craft and migration. Travelling craftsmen in Hercegszántó at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries.
In: Kelemen Kothencz (ed.): Migration and the formation of traditions of the ethnic groups in the historical Danube-Tisza region
Baja, 2018. 85–98.
– Extraordinary manifestations of marriages in Bácska in the light of parish documents
In: Janka Teodóra Nagy (ed.): New Sources of Legal Cultural History and Legal Ethnography I. International Interdisciplinary Conference on Legal Cultural History and Legal Ethnography.
Szekszárd, 2018. 177–190.
– 19th century religious pulp fiction prints in the area around Hajós
In: Erzsébet Pilipkó–Sándor Krisztián Fogl (ed.): Religious culture and way of life in the Carpathian Basin 10th Conference in Veszprém co-organized by the Laczkó Dezső Museum and the Veszprém College of Theology, 20-23 May, 2014
Veszprém, 2017. 968–983.
– “For the eternal memory of our ancestors and for the future generation of fishermen” Fishing heritage along the Danube
Létünk XLVII. No. 1, 2017 95–108.
– Historical-ethnographic data on the “community of ship mill owners” along the Danube in the early 19th century.
In: Kelemen Kothencz (ed.): Water, Man, Heritage. Studies in honour of Ede Solymos born 90 years ago
Baja, 2017. 159–168.
– Testaments in Bajaszentistván at the beginning of the 19th century
In: Teodóra Nagy-Janka (ed.): Customary law and common law I – II. Legal cultural history and legal ethnography studies
Szekszárd, 2016. 219–235.
– Family life in the early 19th century in Dusnok
In: Kelemen Kothencz (ed.): ‘Family Bouquets.’ Papers at the 9th Danube-Tisza Interfluve International Ethnographic Research Conference (Baja, 17-18 July, 2014).
Baja, 2015. 47–54.
– Trouble at the fish-weir. Historical-ethnographic memories of fishing with fish-weir from Szeremle at the early 19th century. In: Kelemen Kothencz (ed.): Boundary marks and wild progenitors of fruit trees. Studies written in honour of János Bárth turning seventy. Baja, 2014. 130–139.
– The identity of the people in Őrszállás in the 19th century in the light of archival sources
In: Erzsébet Kinka – Ferenc Mák – László Pastyik (ed.) Custodian of the Tisza crown district. Péter Gyetvai, canon, church historian was born 100 years ago. Péterréve, 2012. 80–91.
– Szentistván syndicates
In: Kelemen Kothencz (ed.) ‘Sprouting fates.’ Papers at the 8th Danube-Tisza Interfluve International Nationality Research Conference (Baja, 14-15 July, 2011).
Baja-Kecskemét, 2012. 77–82.
– Problems with regard to the language of worship in Bajmok. In: Valéria Dévavári Beszédes – Léda Silling (ed.) Passion and service. Studies in honour of the sixty years old István Silling. Subotica, 2010. 345–356.
– Social, economic and cultural conditions in Dusnok in the 20th century (co-written with Judit Ács) In: János Bárth (ed.) History and Ethnography of Dusnok, 2010. 275–322.
– Linguistic litigation. Language question concerning the Roman Catholic worship among the Šokci and Hungarian residents in Hercegszántó at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. In: Cumania 22. Kecskemét, 2006. 97–139.